Read This Conditions of Use Agreement Before Accessing Website.
Effective Date: This Conditions of Use Agreement was last updated on July 20, 2009.
This Conditions of Use Agreement sets forth the standards of use of the Purifiber.com Online Store. By using the Purifiber.com website you (the “Member”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at Purifiber.com website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
1. Description of Service Purifiber is providing Member with fiber products for purchase on the Purifiber.com website. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees related with such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties The site is provided by Purifiber on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Purifiber makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Purifiber shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Purifiber disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability PURIFIBER SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Purifiber shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if Purifiber has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
4. Indemnification Member agrees to indemnify and hold Purifiber, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service Purifiber reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Purifiber shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Purifiber exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Purifiber does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts [
7. Compliance with Laws Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
8. Copyright and Trademark Information All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2009 Purifiber.com, with all rights reserved, or is the property of Purifiber and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Purifiber is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Purifiber.
Purifiber™ and Purifiber.com™ are proprietary marks of Purifiber.com. Purifiber’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Purifiber, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Purifiber.
All other trademarks displayed on Purifiber’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Purifiber